1. User Information
Cuevas del Zenete S.L. is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs them that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, so the following information on the treatment is provided:
Purpose of processing: To maintain a business relationship with the user regarding the products or services offered. In addition, the planned operations for processing are:
- Responding to queries and suggestions that users may make.
- Processing orders, requests, or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact methods made available.
- Managing your requests and/or reservations and their payment.
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, mobile applications, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications to be made. These communications will be made by the data controller and will be related to its products and services or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement.
- If you send us or leave a resume, it may be used in personnel selection processes. CVs will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which they will be deleted, ensuring full respect for confidentiality both in processing and in subsequent destruction. In this sense, after said period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes, please send us your resume again.
- Data retention criteria: They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing, and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data.
- Data disclosure: Web developers and the company hosting our servers will have access to the data. All of them have regularized with us access to this data solely for the purpose described here. They will not be allocated to any other third party for processing, except for legal obligations.
- Legitimation: It is based on the consent requested through the corresponding acceptance checkbox.
- User Rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and data portability. The interested party has the right to receive all personal data concerning them that they have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, whenever the processing is based on consent or necessary for the performance of a contract, and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right of access: The interested party will have the right to request and obtain free of charge information about their personal data subject to processing, the origin of such data, as well as the communications made or planned to be made with them. When the interested party submits the request electronically, unless they request it in another way, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format. The right to obtain a copy will not negatively affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right of rectification and deletion: The data controller shall have the obligation to make effective the right of rectification or deletion of the interested party within ten days. Data of a personal nature that do not conform to the provisions of the law and, in particular, when such data are inaccurate and incomplete, shall be rectified or deleted, as the case may be. The interested party shall have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them. The interested party shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to limit processing: The interested party shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing of the data. When the processing of personal data has been limited, they may only be processed for their storage, with the consent of the data subject, for the formulation, exercise, or defense of claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or on grounds of important public interest. Any interested party who has obtained the limitation of processing shall be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
- Right to object: The interested party shall have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning them (public interest and legitimate interest). The data controller shall cease processing the personal data, unless they demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that prevail over the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise, or defense of claims.
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if satisfaction has not been obtained in the exercise of their rights, in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency [http://www.agpd.es].
- Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: Travesía de los Derechos Humanos Km 1.5, 18512 La Calahorra, Granada (España).
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the data controller are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The data controller informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of personal data transfer is made, the express, informed, and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested.
All data requested through the website is mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User.
If all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be.